Nebu Trade Ltd. – nebulo.hu (Nebu Trade Ltd., 2142 Nagytarcsa, Alsó Ipari krt. 9., hereinafter: Service Provider and Data Controller), as Data Controller expresses his consent to be bound by the content of this legal declaration. Regarding data management activity on his webpage, Service Provider undertakes to comply with the regulations of this present statement and the legislation in force.
The Privacy Directives related to data management of services available on the webpage of Nebu Trade Ltd.: www.nebulo.hu
Nebu Trade Ltd. reserves the right to change the present information whenever it is necessary, and to inform the readers of the changes on this webpage.
We are happy to answer your questions if you send them to the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
The webpage and all the images, photos, graphics, text and solutions of Nebu Trade Ltd. are protected by copyright. The content can be transmitted to other parties only by prior written permission of the owner.
3. Privacy Statement
Nebu Trade Ltd. is committed to protecting the personal data of his readers, buyers and visitors, and finds it important to respect their informational self-determination. Nebu Trade Ltd. treats the personal information strictly confidential and do not transmit it to third party. The Data Controller might hire a temporary data processor to do the determined task.
Act LXIII of 1992 on the Protection of Personal Data and the Disclosure of Information of Public Interest (hereinafter: Protection of Personal Data Act, PPDA).
1. personal data: shall mean any data relating to a specific (identified or identifiable) natural person (hereinafter referred to as ‘data subject’) as well as any conclusion with respect to the data subject which can be inferred from such data. In the course of data processing such data shall be considered to remain personal as long as their relation to the data subject can be restored. An identifiable person is in particular one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to his name, identification code or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;
6. the data subject’s consent: shall mean any freely given specific and informed indication of his wishes by which the data subject signifies his agreement to personal data relating to him being processed without limitation or with regard to specific operations;
7. the data subject’s objection: shall mean an indication of his wishes by which the data subject objects to the processing of his data and requests that the processing of data relating to him be terminated and/or the processed data be deleted;
8. data controller: shall mean a natural or legal person or unincorporated organization that determines the purpose of the processing of data, makes decisions regarding data management (including the means) and implements such decisions itself or engages a processor to implement them;
9. data management: shall mean any operation or set of operations that is performed upon data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, deletion or destruction, and blocking them from further use. Photographing, sound and video recording, and the recording of physical attributes for identification purposes (such as fingerprints and palm prints, DNA samples and retinal images;
10. disclosure by transmission: shall mean making data available to a specific third party;
11. public disclosure: shall mean making data available to the general public;
12. deletion of data: shall mean the destruction or elimination of data sufficient to make them irretrievable;
13. blocking of data: shall mean preventing – permanently or for a predetermined period – the transmission, access to, disclosure, adaptation or alteration, destruction, deletion, alignment or combination, and the use of data;
14. destruction of data: shall mean the complete physical destruction of data or the medium containing the data;
15. data processing: shall mean the technical operations involved in data management, irrespective of the method and instruments employed for such operations and the venue where it takes place;
16. processor: shall mean a natural or legal person or unincorporated organization that is engaged in the processing of personal data on behalf of a controller – including when ordered by virtue of legal regulation;
19. third person: shall mean any natural or legal person or unincorporated organization other than the data subject, the controller or the processor;
20. EEA State: a Member State of the European Union or another state that is party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area; as well as a state the citizen of which has equal legal status to citizens of states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area in accordance with the international agreement between the European Community and its Member States and states not party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area;
21. third country: shall mean any country that is not a member of the European Economic Area.
3.1. The range of managed personal data, purpose, title and period of data management
When you subscribe to the newsletter the Service Provider requests and manages the following data via the nebulocsalad.hu webpage: visitor’s full name and e-mail address. In the course of subscription, the IP address of the visitor will be registered too. The purpose of data management is to be able to send newsletters to the registered visitors regarding our services.
When requesting a quote, Service Provider requests and manages the following data via the nebulocsalad.hu webpage: visitor’s full name, e-mail address, telephone number, company’s name, location. In the course of quote request, the IP address of the visitor will be registered too. The purpose of data management is that our experts can contact the visitor by phone or e-mail and can provide a quote for them and can send them newsletters related to our service.
Data management of data collected and managed in the forms found on the webpage of data controller Nebu Trade Ltd. is based on voluntary consent of the webpage visitors.
The data management period is the one determined by law, respectively 1 year from the time the newsletter is registered, or upon the request of the subscribed reader it can be deleted whenever wanted.
Deletion or modification of personal data can be requested the following ways:
– by regular mail to H-2142 Nagytarcsa, Alsó Ipari krt. 9.,
– by e-mail to the email@example.com address,
– by clicking on the unsubscribe link of the newsletter.
Registration number of data management: NAIH-78579/2014
3.2. Statistical data of webpage visitors
Data management purpose: during the visit of the webpage, Service Provider registers the data of the visitor to check the operation of the service and for statistical purposes.
Legal basis: voluntary contribution of the subject and section 13/A paragraph (3) of Act CVIII of 2001 on certain questions of services related to information society.
If the visitor of the webpage does not want us to manage such data, then they should not visit the webpage and should not use our services.
Range of managed data: date, time, IP address, address of visited page, address of previously visited webpage, data related to user’s operational system and browser.
Period of data management: one year from the visit to the webpage.
When you visit our webpage, we use third parties (Google Analytics) for statistical data measurement of our webpage. These companies might use certain data (but they cannot use your name, e-mail address or telephone number) of your visit here or at other web pages, to be able to provide proper (the one you are interested in) content. This is done by the cookies saved to your computer when the page is displayed. If you would like to receive further information about this practice, and about making it impossible for companies to use the information, please click here.
About the management of measurement data, the data controller can provide detailed information on the google-analytics.com webpage.
For the operation of the ordering process, we use coookies and session identifiers on our webpage.
The cookies do not contain personal data, those are suitable only for the identification of the computer.
The user can disable or delete the cookies in their own web browser.
3.4. Remarketing Cookies
While you visit our webpage, we send one or two cookies (small files containing one character series) to the computer of the visitor, by which visitor’s browser will be individually identifiable. These cookies are assured by Google, they are used via the Google Adwords system. These cookies are sent to the visitor’s computer only if certain sub-pages are visited, therefore we store in them only the fact and time of the visited sub-pages, no other information is stored here.
Cookies sent this way can be used the following way:
The external service providers, among them the Google, store with the help of these cookies, if the user has earlier visited the web page of the advertiser, and based on this, external service providers display advertisements for the user (among them the Google) at the internet web place of their partners.
The users can disable their Google cookies at the Webpage to disable Google advertisements. (It could indicate for the users that at the Unsubscribe webpage of the Network Advertising Initiative the cookies of external service providers might be disabled too.)
3.5. Title of data management
Legal base: Act CVIII of 2001 on electronic trading services and on certain questions of services related to information society.
3.6. Other data management
Regarding data management not listed in this prospectus, we provide information when data is collected.
We inform our customers, that based on the authorization of the data protection agent, the investigating authority, the court, the attorney, the authority dealing with administrative offences, the administrative authority or legislation other organization might visit the data manager for providing information, providing or transferring data or making documents available.
Nebu Trade Ltd. makes available for the authorities (if the authority has indicated the purpose and range of data) only the amount of personal data that is necessary to realize the purpose of this request.
4. Storage method of personal data, data management safety
The computer science system of Nebu Trade Ltd. and other data storage can be found at his seat, data processor.
To manage personal data, Nebu Trade Ltd. chooses and operates the informatics tools in the course of service provision so that the managed data: is available for those entitled to them (availability); authenticity and authentication is assured (authenticity of data management); unchanging nature can be certified (data integrity); is protected against unauthorized access (data confidentiality).
Nebu TradeLtd. tries to take care of the protection of data management safety.
Nebu Trade Ltd. keeps data secure during data management, so that only those can access them who are authorized, also the integrity and availability of the data is assured.
We inform the visitors, the electronic messages sent on the internet, regardless of the protocol (e-mail, web, ftp, etc.) are vulnerable against such network threats that lead to unfair activities, contract disputes or information disclosure, modification. Service Provider should be protected against such threats, therefore they should take all possible safety measures. They observe the systems to record all safety anomalies and to be able to certify in case of all security events. Besides this, system monitoring makes possible to check the efficiency of the applied safety measures.
5. Data of Data Manager
Name: Nebu Trade Ltd.
Seat: Hungary –2142 Nagytarcsa, Alsó Ipari krt. 9.
Tax number: 23558047-2-13
Registration number: 13-09-150916
Registration number of data management: NAIH-78579/2014
6. Legal remedy possibilities of customers
Our customers can request information on the management of their personal data and they can request the correction of their personal data, or (except data management regulated in law) deletion as it is indicated at the data collection or at our contacts.
Upon the request of the respective person, Nebu Trade Ltd., data collector, provides information of the data he controls or data processed by the processor he has authorized, of the purpose of data management, of its legal base, period of time, of the name of the data and address (seat) of the processor, and of his activity related to data management, and of the fact who and for what purposes gets or have got the data. The data controller provides the information in writing, in readily understandable form, in the shortest possible time from the data the request is submitted, but in maximum 30 days. This information is free of charge, if the one who requests the information did not request information related to the same field from the data controller during that respective year. Otherwise, Nebu Trade Kft. establishes a fee.
Nebu Trade Kft. deletes the managed personal data if the management is against law, the data subject requests so, the purpose of data management has terminated, or the data management period determined by law has expired, or it has been ordered by court or the data protection agent.
Nebu Trade Kft. notifies the data subject to whom it was transmitted for processing about rectified and erased data. Notification is not required if it does not violate the rightful interest of the data subject in light of the purpose of processing.
The data subject shall have the right to object to the processing of data relating to them:
- if processing or disclosure is carried out solely for the purpose of discharging the controller’s legal obligation or for enforcing the rights and legitimate interests of the controller, the recipient or a third party, unless processing is mandatory;
- if personal data is used or disclosed for the purposes of direct marketing, public opinion polling or scientific research; and
- in all other cases prescribed by law.
Nebu Trade Kft. (suspending data management at the same time) the controller shall investigate the cause of objection within the shortest possible time inside a 15 day time period, adopt a decision as to merits and shall notify the data subject in writing of its decision. If the objection is justifiable, the data manager terminates the data management (including further data collection and data transmission), blocks the data involved and notifies all recipients to whom any of these data had previously been transferred concerning the objection and the ensuing measures, upon which these recipients shall also take measures regarding the enforcement of the objection.
If the data subject disagrees with the decision taken by the controller, the data subject shall have the right to turn to court within thirty days of the date of delivery of the decision.
Nebu Trade Kft. shall not delete the data of the data subject if processing has been prescribed by law. However, data may not be disclosed to the data recipient if the controller agrees with the objection or if the court has found the objection justified.
In the event of any infringement of the rights of the data subject, the data recipient may turn to court action against the controller. The court shall hear such cases in priority proceedings.
Nebu Trade Kft. shall be liable for any damage caused to a data subject as a result of unlawful processing or by any breach of technical data protection requirements. The data controller may be exempted from liability if they prove that the damage was caused by reasons beyond their control.
No compensation shall be paid where the damage was caused by intentional or serious negligent conduct on the part of the aggrieved party.
Legal remedy or complaint can be submitted to the office of the Data Protection Agent:
Name: Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Seat: Hungary – 1024 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet Avenue No 22/C.